Untrusted - Web of Cybercrime
Untrusted is an online multiplayer (10 to 16 players) hacking/social deduction game inspired by the Werewolf/Mafia genre and similar games.
In Untrusted, hackers from the fictional NETSEC group are tasked in hacking a specific server on a computer network. NETSEC members must use their skills and wits to outsmart the undercover AGENTs that will try each night to perform arrests or have other players become snitches for them.
The game ends as soon as the NETSEC group gains root access of the target node or when all AGENTs or NETSEC members have been eliminated from the game. If the NETSEC operation leader gives root access to an AGENT member however, it is also instant game over.
Role playing, deception and deduction are key aspects of the game, which currently features 25 playable classes with more than 90 unique skills.
Make sure to play the tutorial, especially if you have never played Social Deduction Games before!
>> Base Strategy Guide
>> Class Guide
>> Skills Guide
Don't like to play on browser? Untrusted is coming to Steam soon! Click here to wishlist Untrusted today!
Don't want to download the client via browser? Make sure to check out the Steam release as well!
|Updated||14 days ago|
|Release date||May 09, 2021|
|Tags||Hacking, Multiplayer, online, social-deduction, Text based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Twitter, Homepage, Community, Steam|
- Untrusted - v1.153 - Changelog and Community Event17 days ago
- Untrusted - v1.152 - Changelog31 days ago
- Untrusted - v1.151 - Changelog and Summer Event72 days ago
- Untrusted - v1.150 - Changelog93 days ago
- Untrusted - v1.149 - ChangelogMay 29, 2022
- Untrusted - v1.148c - ChangelogMay 01, 2022
- Untrusted - v1.148 - ChangelogApr 24, 2022
- Untrusted - v1.1467 - Changelog + Manhunt Community EventApr 09, 2022